Just trying to figure out the numbers on how much juice you let go. Do you think you could do it again? Into a sensor, I mean. Calibration, maybe finding the boundaries between a nasty shock and memory loss? I don't want to pry or push or anything.
More like two people both moving in the same direction when almost bumping into each other going opposite directions. Crossed signals, but no ultimate fault. I was watching, and I have the videos.
Unless you mean to say you knew exactly what that bolt would do.
I'm 96% certain already that there wasn't enough there to have been terminal, if that's what you're thinking. Even if you hadn't reversed the polarity to draw it back or however that works.
And given time and data, I can probably come up with some kind of protective skin-suit that would ground any future friendly fire incidents.
I was actually thinking how to work on ways to prevent lethal or even potentially damaging powers. I totally get the whole not wanting to hurt people thing, even if I have to build shit to even have that be a possibility.
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 10:50 pm (UTC)- Surge
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 10:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 10:56 pm (UTC)- Surge
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:11 pm (UTC)Unless you mean to say you knew exactly what that bolt would do.
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:20 pm (UTC)And given time and data, I can probably come up with some kind of protective skin-suit that would ground any future friendly fire incidents.
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:25 pm (UTC)I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:27 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:31 pm (UTC)Keeping teammates safe, though, that's never creepy.
no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:38 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:42 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-27 11:43 pm (UTC)