om_agent: (What?)
[personal profile] om_agent posting in [community profile] om_communications
Very thoughtful, Tony. I won't ask how you knew the date. Should I concerned about any surprises?

Text to Philip

Date: 2014-07-08 03:21 pm (UTC)
om_ironman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] om_ironman
I have no idea what you mean and also you're welcome.

--

I haven't actually figured out how to wire it to cause amnesia, sorry.

Text to Philip

Date: 2014-07-08 03:30 pm (UTC)
om_ironman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] om_ironman
So I should cancel the stripper-in-a-cake?

Text to Philip

Date: 2014-07-08 03:44 pm (UTC)
om_ironman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] om_ironman
Now that's just cruel.

--

Does it still count if I get in the cake?

Text to Philip

Date: 2014-07-08 03:49 pm (UTC)
om_ironman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] om_ironman
Maybe I just want to feel pretty.

Text to Philip

Date: 2014-07-08 03:54 pm (UTC)
om_ironman: (Default)
From: [personal profile] om_ironman
See now I might have to actually get you a cake.

Profile

Omnia Mutantur: Communications

May 2016

S M T W T F S
1234567
89 1011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 10:35 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios